Friday, February 24, 2006

Opening

It is important to recognize the world around us, and yet it easy to ignore what we do not know. Often times we admire things without understanding why it is that we admire them. Even collectively as a human race, I would assume we only understand a small fraction of the world’s entirety. I created this posting for everyone to read, enjoy, and hopefully become inspired to do something new and different; and, to look deeper into the world around them. I chose the term Mal De Mer because it means Motion or Sea Sickness. I have come to realize that we become sick with new adventure and, like Sea Sickness, we do not begin to enjoy our voyage until our bodies have become accustom to the adventure. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amazing photos! Your writing is enjoyable to read too. Regan was right; I am glad you shared your blog with me:-) Good luck with the rest of your posts!
-Julie